CLICK HERE for a list of our Preferred Vendors!
If you are interested in being a TMG Vendor, please see below the instructions for signing up to be a part of our master vendor list for all of The Management Group’s divisions. We look forward to introducing you to increased business through our proprietary list, as well as the exposure to all clients with access to NetVendor’s website that are seeking out a contractor.
What: We are pleased to announce The Management Group has decided to partner with NetVendor. Effective immediately, NetVendor will begin serving as The Management Group’s primary vendor management system for compliance and risk management. The Management Group’s goal is to ensure that we partner with vendors that understand the safety, risks and regulations of their industry, and who work diligently to manage them effectively.
Why: Our properties are very important to the people who own, live and work there. That’s why ensuring the protection of our properties is important to us. NetVendor is here to help our company manage the insurance requirements of the vendors who perform work at any of our properties, while ensuring our assets are protected at all times.
Have all your insurance information in one place.
• All of the Management Group’s locations, as well as any other company or homeowner that uses NetVendor will have visibility into your company, increasing your potential for new business.
• NetVendor works directly with your insurance agent or agents on your behalf.
• NetVendor will provide assistance with your insurance and licensing all year.
What do I need to do?
• Step 1: Go to www.netvendor.net and select VENDORS at the top of the screen and follow the directions.
• Step 2: Within a couple of hours, you will receive an email with instructions to begin your registration process with NetVendor.
• Step 3: If you already have an account with NetVendor, log-in and Select The Management Group, download the “Required Documents” and email or fax them to NetVendor.
The Management Group- NetVendor FAQs can be seen at www.netvendor.net/faq