Full Service Homeowner Association Management
Contact our Association Department:
888-846-5963 Emergency After Hours
We specialize in condominium and homeowner association management of communities ranging from 40 to 700 units. If you are an existing Association, a new Association, or an Association in transition, we can assist you in budget preparation, meeting administration, property inspections and maintenance, owner relations, CC & R compliance, board member orientation and education, accounting and risk management services, and so much more.
At The Management Group, Inc. (TMG), we work as partners with your board of directors and homeowners to preserve and protect the community and take care of the details that go into maintaining the value of your investment.
We are Your Community Business Office
- We provide a responsive and educated staff available from 8am-6pm M-F.
- TMG provides a 24/7 hour emergency answering service.
- Our Member Services Coordinator receives calls from lenders, real estate agents, and new owners and assists them with title demands, resale packages and pre-sale to post-sale information.
- We receive and document all communication from owners and board members.
- Our database tracks owner information, including compliance, communication, and maintenance.
- Architectural Requests are processed with documentation and in the time frame mandated.
- Our staff coordinates board meetings and annual meetings providing complete meeting packets for board members and/or owners.
- Our staff drafts letters, notices, newsletters and processes mailings.
- We maintain each community website by providing documents, eblasts, and announcements.
- TMG provides secure record storage.
- Accounting practices are performed in accordance with GAP.
- We provide assessment collection including late fee notices and initiation of lien processes.
- Preparation of monthly income statement, expense report, balance sheet, delinquency and collection reports are available by the 20th of each month.
- Specialized accounting for reserve accounts.
- Accounts Payable processing.
- Collaboration with the Board to establish and monitor annual budget.
- Special assessments and/or bank loan coordination.
- Coordination and preparation of state reports & tax filings.
- Audit Coordination with auditor/tax preparation/tax returns.
- Our accounting time provides general accounting support.
- Owners have the ability to view their account ledgers, pay assessments online by debit or credit card, make a maintenance request or report a violation or concern.
- Easy access to newsletters, governing documents, community information, financials, reserve studies, meeting agendas and minutes, insurance Information, and legal or litigation updates.
- Ability to post community alerts or to e-blast important community information like agendas, maintenance notices and flyers.
- A calendar that owners can find the date of the next board meeting or community BBQ.
- Board Room section enables board members to have quick access to pertinent information.
- We provide Manager attendance at Board Meetings as requested.
- Our staff of knowledgeable professionals can draft amendment, resolutions, house rules and policy statements.
- Our Managers conduct regular property site inspections.
- TMG staff participates in landscape walks with Board or Committee Members.
- Full compliance program with online access and violation photos to ensure adherence to CC&Rs.
- Our Manager provides oversight for Architectural Requests.
- Coordination of Reserve Studies and update plans.
- Risk management and insurance Coordination.
- Provide guidance and/or professional resources for litigation, fair housing and statutory compliance.
- Regular Board Member orientation and training.
- Monthly seminars and workshops for Board Members.
- Assist in developing maintenance plans for short and long term projects.
- Amenity and common area protection and preservation.
- Manage vendors and negotiate for services such as landscaping, parking lot. maintenance, janitorial, pool maintenance and other contracted services.
- Assist in creating a scope of work for repairs and replacements.
- Provide bids from licensed and insured contractors and present to the Board for approval.
- Vendor compliance administration, including insurance, licensing and bond information is provided through a 3rd party service.
To learn more about how we can better assist you, please call and learn why so many clients, lenders and other real estate professionals recommend TMG!
We believe in the value of our service and the positive impact it can have on the lives of the homeowners living in TMG managed communities. With over 30 years of experience in the Association Management industry, we use our expertise to help community associations enhance their financial and physical attributes. Retaining TMG as your property management company ensures you have solid business partner with the knowledge and a team of professionals at your disposal.
Lynda DuLong – Associate Vice President
- (360) 397-0288 Washington
- (503) 858-1094 Oregon
Michelle Richardson-Blue – Associate Vice President
Business Development Operations
- (503) 858-1087