Small Apartment Community
Rental Program (SCRP) (8-35 units)
- We eliminate the costly expensive of onsite staff by offering a full time relocation and rental team.
- We have a proven track record of acquiring maximum rental value for your property with minimum vacancy loss.
- We implement a marketing program that provides for all inclusive property promotion.
- Rigorous tenant screening includes credit and criminal history in addition to tenant references.
- An important component to our SCRP program is the availability of affordable turnover and maintenance services including 24/7 emergency services.
- Managing lease expirations is an important factor in maintaining the cash flow to your property. Our 100 days out program provides a review of market rents and a maintenance survey to verify the tenant’s care of the property prior to offering a lease renewal.
- Prompt rental collections ensure you, the owner has your rental proceeds as quickly as possible. Tenants have the ability to pay online via credit card, debit or e-check.
- TMG’s lease documents are designed to protect your investment.
- Communication between the owner and their Property Manager is essential and our communication policy ensures calls and emails are returned promptly.
- Full-service accounting division handles all financial transactions and provides timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Owners receive a monthly property narration providing an overview of income, expenses and events that transpired during the month.
To learn more about how we can better assist you, please call and learn why so many clients, lenders and other real estate professionals recommend TMG!
With over 30 years of experience in the property management industry, we use our expertise to help both novice and experienced investors accomplish their financial goals for their property. Retaining TMG as your property management company ensures you have solid market knowledge and a team of professionals at your disposal.
New Business Specialist
- (360) 397-0307 Washington
- (503) 858-1224 Oregon
- (800) 678-6199 Toll-Free