HOA Management – Financial Services Only Program
Contact our Association Department:
888-846-5963 Emergency After Hours
The HOA management “Financial Services Only Program” is the most cost-effective financial management program for any size or type of homeowner/condo association.
This program is designed for associations that only need accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting.
- Eliminates costly management expenses communities do not want or need.
- Members save time and your community saves money by establishing automatic electronic payments (ACH).
- Accurate and easy-to-read financial statements
- 24/7 Emergency maintenance service (actual cost of maintenance and response not included).
- No long-term contracts (6 month initial term, followed by month-to-month agreement).
- A la carte services available at reasonable rates.
- Your community website and tech support.
- Electronic new owner notification.
- Operating accounts opened and maintained by TMG.
- Management of operating accounts.
- Full accounts receivable & payable support:
- Receipt of assessments electronically (processed by ACH).
- Credit card processing is available for members.
- Automatic deposit of dues into the association’s operating account.
- Late fee processing per established collection resolution.
- Weekly payments of board of directors approved invoices.
- Monthly financial reports; Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Delinquency Report.
- Secure distribution of monthly financial statements via website portal.
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service (actual cost of maintenance & response not included).
- Community website resources (updated by Board or other designated member).
- Resource for attorneys, CPAs, or other professional services.
- Resource for maintenance services i.e. landscaping, handyman services.
TMG will process & provide the following escrow documents at no charge to the Association (fees are paid by requestor). A designated Board Member will be required to provide updated non-financial information every 90 days.
- Title Demands: an escrow document requiring information like outstanding violations or collections, assessments & due dates.
- Lender Questionnaire: varies by lender and provides information like Association insurance expiration, reserve fund balances and number of rentals.
- Resale Certificate (only required in Washington): a certified document required for closing a condominium transaction in Washington – provides information related to reserve balances, legal status, financial statements, operating budgets and fees payable by association owners.
To learn more about the HOA Financial Services Only Program and how we can better assist you, please call and learn why so many clients, lenders and other real estate professionals recommend TMG!
We believe in the value of our service and the positive impact it can have on the lives of the homeowners living in TMG managed communities. With over 30 years of experience in the Association Management industry, we use our expertise to help community associations enhance their financial and physical attributes. Retaining TMG as your property management company ensures you have solid business partner with the knowledge and a team of professionals at your disposal.
- (360) 397-0288 Washington
- (503) 858-1094 Oregon
Business Development, Operations
- (503) 858-1087